The popularity and demand of quality cotton velvet for drapery and upholstery use continues to increase enormously. Here are best practices for using velvet for different applications.Read more
Per Linear Yard
Sample Cutting Yardage Add to Cart
* Select a color, click 'Sample' or 'Yardage', then click 'Add to Cart'.
Samples and yardage are available to the trade only.
Help us limit waste by requesting memos for relevant projects only.
Actual product samples provide a more accurate representation of color and texture.
Content: 100% Polyester
Width: 59 Inches
Finish: Stain Resistant
Weight: .86 lbs per linear yard
Vertical Repeat: 9 Inches
Horizontal Repeat: 3.75 Inches
Suggested Use: Upholstery,Drapery
Application suitability is the sole responsibility of the designer/purchaser.
Contact Customer Service if you need information on a test not listed below.
California Technical Bulletin, 117: Pass
NFPA 260 : Pass
UFAC Class 1 : Pass
Colorfastness to Light AATCC 16-40 hrs.: Class 4 - 40 hours
Crocking AATCC-8: Wet Class 3 / Dry Class 4.0
Pilling Test: Class 4
Abrasion ASTM D 41 57-10: 42,000
W-S Bleach: Clean with water or solvent based cleaning agents, or diluted household bleach (maximum 4:1 ratio.) Use a gentle, wiping motion and thoroughly rinse the bleach solution from the fabric within 30 seconds of application. Do not use a stronger bleach solution.
Cleaning instructions when treated with Crypton Moisture Barrier:
While Crypton fabric is the easiest in the world to clean, it’s not self-cleaning. In reality, most new stains come off with a damp cloth and water. There is one suggested cleaning method that is universally and easily available – the use of enzyme detergent
• Mix 2 cups of warm water with 1 teaspoon of enzyme laundry detergent (e.g., Tide® or Cheer®) to form a mixture that works well on most stains. Then follow these simple steps:
• Remove excess soil and apply the soap mixture to the stained area
• Agitate stain with a soft brush
• Allow solution to remain on stain for one minute
• Blot up the stain with a dry, white towel, rinse any remaining soap and blot the area again
• Repeat if necessary
Please visit the Crypton website for further cleaning instructions at http://www.cryptonfabric.com/Crypton-Care/
Environmental: FR/Anti-Microbial Additives Free.