Wyzenbeek and Martindale are both abrasion rub tests for textiles. Learn the difference between the two and what factors are most important.Read more
Per Linear Yard
* To order samples, first select a colorway. Next, click 'memo', then 'add to cart'
Samples are available to the trade only.
Most memo samples are 9” x 9”. Cuttings (when available) are 3” x 3”.
Product samples provide a more accurate representation of color and texture.
Content: 100% Polyester
Width: 59 Inches
Finish: Stain Resistant
Weight: .86 lbs per linear yard
Vertical Repeat: 9 Inches
Horizontal Repeat: 3.75 Inches
Suggested Use: Upholstery,Drapery
Application suitability is the sole responsibility of the designer/purchaser.
Contact Customer Service if you need information on a test not listed below.
California Technical Bulletin, 117: Pass
NFPA 260 : Pass
UFAC Class 1 : Pass
Colorfastness to Light AATCC 16-40 hrs.: Class 4 - 40 hours
Crocking AATCC-8: Wet Class 3 / Dry Class 4.0
Pilling Test: Class 4
Abrasion ASTM D 41 57-10: 42,000
W-S Bleach: Clean with water or solvent based cleaning agents, or diluted household bleach (maximum 4:1 ratio.) Use a gentle, wiping motion and thoroughly rinse the bleach solution from the fabric within 30 seconds of application. Do not use a stronger bleach solution.
Cleaning instructions when treated with Crypton Moisture Barrier:
While Crypton fabric is the easiest in the world to clean, it’s not self-cleaning. In reality, most new stains come off with a damp cloth and water. There is one suggested cleaning method that is universally and easily available – the use of enzyme detergent
• Mix 2 cups of warm water with 1 teaspoon of enzyme laundry detergent (e.g., Tide® or Cheer®) to form a mixture that works well on most stains. Then follow these simple steps:
• Remove excess soil and apply the soap mixture to the stained area
• Agitate stain with a soft brush
• Allow solution to remain on stain for one minute
• Blot up the stain with a dry, white towel, rinse any remaining soap and blot the area again
• Repeat if necessary
Please visit the Crypton website for further cleaning instructions at http://www.cryptonfabric.com/Crypton-Care/